100 m2, 8 +1 people
Cottage Tervaleppä was built in 1992 and recently renovated to provide quality, modern accommodation. This well-equipped cottage is situated on top of a slope leading to the lake so you can enjoy the beautiful lake view both inside the house and the back garden patio. The sandy-bottomed shore is ideal for swimmers, also for children. There are shrubs and trees in the spacious garden of the cottage as well as a private playground with swings, a sand pit and a climbing frame – we are sure your children will love it. Furthermore, there is a game room with a ping pong table in the house and ping pong paddles and balls are included in the rent.
Cottage Tervaleppä sleeps up to 8 and is a perfect space for a family to enjoy and relax. There are three bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom, a toilet, a traditional Finnish sauna and a cosy fireplace room with a bunk bed in the cottage. You can snuggle up in front of the fireplace in winter or bask in the sunshine in the back garden in summer – cottage Tervaleppä is a year round destination.
- all the facilities to cook your meals, a dishwasher, a fridge, a microwave, a coffee maker, an electric water kettle, a toaster, an oven
- a washing machine, ironing equipments, a hoover
- a high chair and a baby bed
- sauna, bathroom with a shower
- free Wi-Fi, TV, satellite channels
- a game room with a ping pong table (available during spring, summer and fall)
- back yard patio seating area with garden furniture and barbeque
- a rowing boat
- a private playground with swings, a sandpit and a climbing frame
We are happy to welcome one or two small housetrained dogs.